Thank you for using Coothemes Icons Pro plugin. If this instruction doesn't cover your queries, please contact us and we will do what we can.
Coothemes Icons Pro is a commercial plugin, you can click here to sign up for a license.
It's very easy to install Coothemes Icons Pro on your website. After the signup, you should receive an email that contains your username and password to log in your CooThemes account. Please log in your account and download the coothemes-icons-pro.zip file that contains all functions of the Pro version.
There are 3 different ways to install Coothemes Icons Pro plugin:
- through WordPress dashboard
- through your Cpanel/ web server interface
- via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
1. through WordPress dashboard
- Log in your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Plugins
- Click Add New button
- Click Upload Plugin button
- Upload and install coothemes-icons-pro.zip downloaded from your account before
- Click Activate to activate Coothemes Icons
2. through your Cpanel/ web server interface
- Log in your web hosting account
- Find File Manager on the Cpanel
- Go to Web Root (public_html/www)
- find your wp_content folder and double click on that
- Go to Plugin folder
- Click Upload at the top of the page
- click the Choose File button. Then navigate to the zip file of the plugin on your computer, and upload it
- Unzip or extract the theme by clicking Extract on the top of the page
- Click Extract File(s) button to proceed
3. via FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Unzip coothemes-icons-pro.zip to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to public_html/wp-content/plugins/
- Upload the theme to public_html/wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Appearance > Plugins and activate Coothemes Icons
Add icons to posts/ pages.
1. Add Icons
To add icons in posts or pages, you can do it easily when editing posts or pages. You can find a button next to “Add Media” button.
When clicked, there will be a light box that contains all of the default icons.
2. Customize Icons
To customize the icon, you can click Advanced Attributes and Icon Container buttons.
After the selection and customization of the icon, you can click Insert Icon button to insert the icon to the post and pages.
If you find our plugin is useful and helpful for you, buy us a cup of coffee: